yay congrats.. he is a cutie. sorry I didn't make it to see u but payten has a cold and I don't want to bring her around him. I do want to come and see u before I have mine..love ya call if u need anything cuz,....
Congats on your baby, he is adorable. Your kids have grown up, they are so precious and cute. I found your blog through Teneals blog. Now I can see what you guys are up to.
6 comments:
yay congrats.. he is a cutie. sorry I didn't make it to see u but payten has a cold and I don't want to bring her around him. I do want to come and see u before I have mine..love ya call if u need anything cuz,....
AHH! He's precious!!!! We are soooo excited to have a new nephew.
You look amazing, D!!
Congats on your baby, he is adorable. Your kids have grown up, they are so precious and cute. I found your blog through Teneals blog. Now I can see what you guys are up to.
Danelle, I love your blog. Your baby is so cute. What a new little blessing you have. Congrats.
So I came across you blog... :) He's beautiful! Congratulations!
Hey Danelle, I linked to your blog from Tenneals. Congrats on the baby! So exciting!!
Post a Comment