Wednesday, October 29, 2008

being mOm


I want to share how incredibly blessed I feel to be a mOTHER. Ever since I was a little girl, I have DREAMED of becoming a mother. Reflecting on my past, I can remember many instances when I tried to "mother" my siblings and younger cousins and neighborhood kids. I have always been drawn to the little souls.


I truly lOVe being able to nurture and bond with my angels. What I enJOY most

SWEET baby Vance ....... is such a happy baby. He loves being held, especially by his Mommy. He loves to nurse in my arms and fall asleep. I hold him in my arms the whole night and we sleep. What an amazing feeling this is. his smell ..... hhhmmmmm ...... so precious. his eyes ..... so innocent. I love it that my new baby can give me a glimpse of the pureness of heaven. I am so thankful to be his mother for eternity.


SILLY mR. blane ...... i love his face; his beautiful eyes; his contagiously cute smile; his hugs and kisses; his mischieviousness; his competitiveness; his sweetness; his voice..... love him


SENSITIVE davin ....... i love his sweet smile; his caring attitude; his hugs; his "i love you so much"; his eyes; his eagerness to learn; his charm; his tender heart; his goofiness; his cute face; his voice; ....... love him


BEAUTIFUL madison ......... i love her personality; her positive attitude; her caring heart; her love; her hugs & kisses; her love for school; her laugh; her politeness; her fashion sense; her creativity; her face; her petiteness...... love her


2 comments:

jenn goodman said...

I love this post, D!

You truly are blessed to be a mother .... but your kiddos are beyond lucky to have YOU as their mommy!!!

Can't wait to see sweet baby V

Lisa said...

You are really cute and sweet kids. There's nothing like holding a your newborn, it almost makes me want to have another one, or I can just come hold yours until it's time to go to bed.