St. Thomas Caribbean 04.2010 Ricky & Sara Wed
What a beautiful wedding. I am so happy for my Bro and Sara. This happened to be a last minute decision to come here. I really wish my whole family (Allen Peeps) could have taken in the beauty of the Islands. Anywho, I sure did enjoy my vacation with my Sis' and Bro, Mom and Pops, Uncle's and Aunt's and Sara's fam and friends. We had a spa day and I got a sugar scrub...wonderful! It was ladies day to be pampered at a spa. We went to Iggies and goofed it up all night. I sure love acting like a little kid it is so fun. I look it so I might as well act itsometime -A-? Sara looked beauTiful in her wedding gown that she designed and the color was so amazing too! My parents were so generous the whole time paying for things for me and my sisters it was so nice of them. I still can't believe that I left 4 kiddies at home "Momless" for 4 days. We all survived and I sure did miss Daddy and babes!















0 comments:
Post a Comment