Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MoRe catch up...ByE bYe PriMary...HeLLo Y oung Women's!!

Our Ward was split a few months back because it was too big... kinda sad. That meant that people were going to be released from old callings (Primary) and put into the same or new ones. Well I was asked to serve in the Young Women's program.I had no clue and have to say that I was a little intimidated by this new calling. I was asked to be the 1st Counselor which is over the girls who are 14 and 15 years old. YiKes! It hs been Wonderful! I love the girls so much and I am able to be my goofy self around them. I lay awake at night worried about their futures and praying that they will be okay and continue to make good choices. I even was able to go to girls camp this year. The last 2 nights were awesome! The girls all bore their testimonies and the spirit was so strong. We all definately formed a tighter bond.

0 comments: