I can't believe that you are already six. I am sad that I was gone in St. Thomas for Uncle Ricky's wedding on your birthday, but i hope you enjoyed the video I left you. I have to say that you are one amazing boy. You have really found your personality in Kindergarten. You are funny and a jokester. You are also such a sweet, good friend to your peers. I want you to know that I love you so much and that i am so happy with the choices you are making early on in your life. You make me laugh and i love wrestling with you and being goofy together. Thanks for bringing out my goofiness too! Thanks for being willing to come home after school and do your homework and learn your sight words. Your hard work is already paying off... You should always be proud of your accomplishments...Mom sure is proud of you. I love you no matter what and I hope for you to be happy forever and stay close to Heavenly Father throughout your life. You are already remembering to do that. You couldn't find something that you really, really wanted and finally I asked you if you said a prayer to help you find it and your response was..."I already said one, Mom, in my room!" What an inspiration you are to me. I love you scabs!
Mom
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
My dearest Davin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment