Man oh man Blane!! You are 4 years old now! Please STOP growing!!!! I wish you could stay little forever. Sometimes Mom calls you my "baby" and you get mad at me...I'm sorry, but you will always be my baby. I love you so much bud. You are so cute. You are super determined to do things that your sister or brother are doing. You get frustrated and mad when things don't go your way. You are so loving... You still give BIG hugs to everyone you love. You are a good brother to Davin, Madison and Vance. You really look up to Davin and I love how much you admire and look up to Dad. He is like your super hero and as long as he's around you are happy. I like how you think you know everything and the way that you tell a story...it is so cute. i want you to know how much mom loves you. you are so special. I love all the questions you ask about heaven. For awhile, you thought that Heavenly father was Papa Dan. You were for sure that he was. I hope you will learn to recognize the spirit and stay close to it throughout your life. I just want the chance to be with you in heaven forever my sweet Blaney! I love you, bud.
Mom
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
My dearest Blane...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment