
I can't begin to say how much I love this sweet boy of mine. He is so cute, so happy, so serious, and so loved. He loves to eat, but you wouldn't know it by his size. He pretty much only bear crawls every where he goes and he is super fast. He likes to clap his hands. He likes to lift his shirt when I ask me where his belly button is. He likes to lift my shirt to find mine. He is cruising all around the furniture. One of these days he will take his first steps........ I am in no rush for it and either is he. He is a great sleeper and sleeps for 12-14 hours straight at night. He makes such a great addition to our family. He is such a mellow baby. We are so happy with our Vancey Pants!


0 comments:
Post a Comment