Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Guess who is finally crawling????

I love this face that he makes. He is so cute. He scrunches up his nose, it cracks me up!



Our Vancey is 101/2 months old....seriousLy??? He is such a light weight too. He is only in the 3rd percentile for his weight. I am not too worried because he is an eater. He never took formula or a bottle, but he love our food. he pretty much eats with the family, whatever we are eating, I mean , the kid already has 8 teeth. He pretty much likes aLL of his fruits and vegetable, cheese and yogurt. He feeds himself pretty much his entire meal. He is so big. He can also hold his sippy cup and take drinks of water.

His BIG accomplishment is that he learned to crawl! At 10 months he finally grasped the concept and he is off and going! He is started to pull up on things too.

He is understanding lots of sign language and smiles at me when I sign to him. He can clap his hands and wave hi and bye.

He babbles a lot! He says "mama" all the time. He also says "dada" too. He likes to read books and play the piano.

He has been sleeping through the night for a couple of months.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wowy! check out those blue eyes!