Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First DaY of school.... man I am gettin old!





I was a proud Mama to send off 2 BIG kids for school this year. They were both really excited to go. It makes me sad to think and know that they aren't my babies anymore. They both really like their teachers and are having fun. Madison has a couple of her friends in her class so she is loving that. Davin has made a fast buddy too. He also chases the girls around the playground and now they chase him around the playground! He is so silly. I used to walk him up to the gate after I walked Madison to her line up spot, until one day he got to sad to have me stay there until his class went into their rooms. I think I wanted to stay there more for ME than him. I Love my kiddos and I am so proud of their eagerness to learn and do what is right. They make me happy!

1 comments:

Ryan and Tenneal said...

yes. you are getting old.
I love Madison's dress!