Mats is getting so biG! She has lost 3 teeth and has 2 more that are loose. She really likes school a lot. She is a great speller(i tell her ... like her mother). She earned a homework pass which she didn't want to use, she WANTED to do her homework. I was impressed. I know what i woukd have done, I tried to convince her to use it , but she had her mind made up. She loves making her Mom and Dad and brothers little handmade notes. We are her teachers in church and I am so proud of her that she will say the prayer and answer questions correctly... wOw!
BLANE...WAYNE
Our little Blane .... isn't sHE so cute!! Sorry Blane, we couldn't resist! Blane has been potty traing since right before Christmas. I am really proud of him. He took to it so fast! He rarely has any accidents and wakes up dry most nights. I have been fortunate to have such easy potty trainers. Blane is feisty and when he gets into trouble and we say "timeout" he Quickly says, "Sorry mom, Sorry Mom, Sorry mom". It is so cute! When his Dad says he will take blane to time out Blane's response is "I punch dad in da Pace". I have one of THOSE kids?? I think he tries to be good, but is just lacking self control(at least that's what I tell myself). He is in a toddler bed now too. He is pretty gOOd at staying in his bed now, most nights. FrEEdom feels too good! he rides his scooter and he is so fast and crazy on it. People are shocked when they see how good he is riding it.DAVIN ... DAVS
Silly Davs! This child cannot sit still on the couch. He watches TV on top of his head. This would be so uncomfortable. He is really agile and has great balance. He can stand on his head for over a minute and just balance. We need to get him into Gymnastics because i am sure he would be good at it. He likes school and is getting much better with his words! I am so proud of him and how hard he tries to improve. He can write his name too! He has been going through a pouty stage. It kinda makes me mad and kinda makes me laugh. He tries to be all tough, but then starts laughing. He is into video games right now and he learns how to play them fast. VANCE ... VANCEY
Vancey is so sweet. Lets see where to start. He is already 3 mOnths old!! My beSt baby by far ...thank goodness! He loves taking a bath. His boDy is so strong; he can stand with assistance(duh). During tummy time(that's what we call it) Vance will hold his head up totally high and try to look at the ceiling...he looks so cute doing this. The other kids love to play and laugh with him. I love to see his cute lil neck as he stretches it. So sad for me..... I put Vance in his crib for the FIRST time since he was born ! He has adjusted so smoothly. Last night he slept for 7 hours straight. I woke up @ 7am and kinda freaked out.... I thought I must have slept through his crying, but then realized that the monitor was on and turned up high...whew. Thankful for our technology! I jump up as soon as I hear him cry during the middle of the night... Mommy misses her babe! He is so smiley! He loves smiling at his dad. What a jOy he is in our lives.
2 comments:
I love the update. And I love what you have done to blanes hair.
What do you expect when you have a husband like dason you knew one of your kids would have blanes personality
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting!!!
Post a Comment