Friday, October 17, 2008

Before I forget....

The other night my sweet Davin came to my side of our bed as I had just drifted to sleep and he proceeded to wake me up. He began to anxiously tell me this ...... "Mom, there is a black scary guy in the house" ... I respond, "where?" he says, "In the bathroom" The thought running through my head is .... AAAAAAAHHHH is there really someone in our house?!! So he says, " in the kids bathroom" then he says, "he was holding something" and asks "what was that noise?" At this point, I am awake enough to realize that he has just had his FIRST bad dream. Poor guy! He was shaking and so scared. I let him crawl in between Dason and I to sleep the rest of the night. We just lay together arms intertwined, said a prayer and attempted to fall back asleep.

Before finally going back to our slumbers, Davin continued looking around the room nervously thinking that he was seeing shadows of the "scary guy". The next morning he still fully remembered his dream and told everybody about it. He was super uneasy about falling asleep the next night. It reminded me of the Freddy Krueger movies! Needless to say, he was brave and slept in his bed through the night. He slept sound and did not dream of something bad.



This dream took place the night we built...........................

On this same subject... Madison had a bad dream about 8 months ago and it was so cute. Well, it wasn't cute that mats was sad and crying, but the dream she was having was so amusing! Dason and I were out in the family room and Madison began yelling out in her bed and uncontrollably crying as she started mumbling something. This happens a lot with her, where she will wake up and start crying out of know where and not be able to explain why. She never remembers it in the morning. Anyways, She came downstairs and began to say this..... "they are all in there" we ask, "in where?" she says " in my room" we ask her, "who?" she says, " the super heroes". This was so funny! I guess that is what happens when you are the only girl in a family full of boys ....... you dream of super heroes! Poor GIRL!!

FYI: NO BABY YET!!!!!

2 comments:

jenn goodman said...

Oh my goodness. What a scarey dream! He's such a sweet little man.

Oh gosh. No baby yet? I bet you're dying.

Can't wait to see the little guy.

Allen's said...

drink castor oil!