Sunday, May 25, 2008

Let's play catch up...

I haven't been keeping track of things very well. I'll try to remember all that has happened in the past couple of months. Let's start with my only daughter...

Madison... Well she has graduated from Kindergarten. Congratulations Mats!! What a fun 1st year of school. She ended great! She won the spelling bee contest in her class, she made a lot of new friends and went to some fun birthday parties this year. She has been real eager to learn and has picked up reading and spelling good. She suceeded in math too. Her best friend Jill moved to Colorado on the last day of school. She was sad, but she will stay in touch with her. Madison is excited for 1st grade and eating lunch in the school cafeteria. I am sad and happy that my baby is growing up. I had fun being able to help out in Madison's class a bunch this year. Madison started swim lessons with Ms. Traci again. She is such a great teacher. Madison is swimming so well and trying so hard. She loves going off the diving board and is enjoying to swim more.

Davin.... finished his first year of preschool! Congrats bud. He did so well making new friends and learning to seperate from his Mom.

0 comments: