
He is getting so big. I love EverythinG about this little man. He is fascinated with Loud car, truck or Motorcycle sounds. He will hear the Garbage truck while we are inside of the house and he'll say, "garage truk". It is so cute! We make sure when we hear it to go running out front to watch it pick up the trash in front of our house and down the street. He loves it. He is also a little afraid of it so I have to hold him when he hears it. He also will hear a motorcycle and he will say, "morocycle". He speaks soooo good. I love it when he say this..."tank Mama" it means, thanks mom. He is starting to have clearer conversations with his brother and Sister. He'll go up to Davin and say, " Hi Debin", which means Hi davin. He can say so much and he copys his older siblings all the time and it is so cute. He likes to pretend to talk on the phone and when I ask him who he is talking to he'll say, "Papa" which is my Dad. I love him so much!


0 comments:
Post a Comment