Jenny and Cody spoke in their church today and their topic was Obedience and how it will bless our lives. They really did great and the spirit was strong. We sang one of my fav church songs "The spirit of God"...I love it. My Mom and Dad also went. I was so happy that they chose to come. But, that's great and all, but what I am about to jot down is the icing on the cake. My sweet boy Davin, laying next to me in his Jams tonight says, " Mom, you know when Aunt Jenny was speaking in church today.... I got the goose bumps." I was taken back a little and then we discussed why he had got them. I knew it was from the Holy Ghost, but I wanted his input, so we talked. I asked, "Were you cold?" and he said, "Why, do you get them when you're cold?" and I replied, "yup". and he then said "Well, I was a little cold." and I asked, "Do you think that's why you got them?" and he said, "no." Then we talked some more. I am impressed with this little guy! He had also told Dason this earlier, "Dad, when Jenny spoke today, it felt all good in my chest." I am so thankful to belong to such a wonderful church that allows refuge away from the World.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment