- My Grandma Dalhston. My kids nana. She was something else! And I feel blessed to have had her in my life and my kids life as long as I did.
- My home.
- My Scriptures and I am proud to say that me and Dason had set a goal in Dec. 09' to complete reading the Book of Mormon by Valentines day..... (we did it!)
- The way I feel when I read the inspired words and counsel given in this book.
- Really immersing myself in the scriptures and learning and growing during the end of this year.
- Family vacations...Camping, California, Thatcher.
- Having a great family; both immediate and extended.
- Trials. I have had some hard situations to go throughduring some of 2009, and I can say that it was one of the toughest times of my WHOLE life. I learned so much about the person I was and the person that I desired to become. I had been missing something MORE in my life and I am sure that I would not have been able to obtain it without having gone through what I did.
- Prayer. I really needed to pray a lot. At times I was mad and did not want to pray, but I knew I needed to so that i could be strengthened. I have always struggled with being an consistent prayer, I have always tryed to figure all the answers out on my own, but this just felt too big for me to manage on my own. I had to really ask and trust that my Heavenly Father would guide me and answer my prayers. I have a strong testimony now. I will not doubt again.
- My Brother. He is so funny, smart and a great Uncle to his Niece and Nephews. He will be married in 2010...YaY!
- My Sisters. They love my kids, they love me. I can't imagine my liofe without either of them!
- My husband. I know he loves me and cares deeply for me. He is always trying to be better and I love this about him.
- My Vance. Love him and his cute personality! His hair how it naturally sticks up into a mohawk in the back of his head. I love him so much.
- Our Bishop. During our hard times we needed to lean on him for guidance and I know that he is close to the spirit. I felt it when he layed his hands on my head and gave me a 10 minute long blessing. He knew my struggles...without mention of them on my part. He is so dedicated. He loves us all and cares for all.
- My neighbors..The Lees. We love them and I am sure we will always stay in touch with them. We are thankful that they are our neighbors.
- My daughter Mats. I love her. She is a lot like me. She likes to write and read and has loads of style. One of my most favorite thing she does, is that when she gets home from school, she will go to her room for like 15 minutes and put an entirely new, creative outfit on. Her 2nd grade teacher said to her, "Madison, I think you will be a fashion Designer when you grow up."
- My Mother in law. She has always been so accepting of me even when I had no desire to be a member of the church. She teaches me new things and I love it.
- My home. It is my most favorite place to be. I really feel safe and comforted here. It is my safe refuge from the World.
- Blane. He is really one of a kind. He gives me so much to smile at. He plays hard and really loves life. His Primary teachers love him and say that he is so smart and that he knows all the songs. I love him!
- My Davin. He is such a great kid. He is in kindergarten and I couldn't be prouder of him. He is turning into such a funny guy, he know how to share his feelings....When he is sad, mad, scared he lets me know. I love his personality and so do the girls at school! He gets a little embarrased to talk about it, but he likes it...who wouldn't, right?
- Dason, that he planned out our date for our Anniversary...Picnic at the park with Grimaldi's pizza then to a scary haunted house. This was thoughtful.
- Heavenly Father watching over us financially and putting people in our pathway to help us out of tight situations. Thank you Jenny and Cody.
Monday, March 8, 2010
I am grateful for...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment