Friday, December 18, 2009

Man...we have an 8 year old? ReAlly??

Just a little note to my first born daughter on her special day.....

Dear Madison,

Happy Birthday Mats! I have so many dreams for you in this life.

My most important wish/dream is for you to choose happiness for your entire life. I hope and pray that you will stay close to your Heavenly Father and believe that Jesus really did die for you. I hope and pray that you will be strong through all your trials and that you will draw strength from our God in your times of need. I am so excited for you to be baptized. I hope you will remember this day forever with the fondest of memories.

I love you and have enjoyed having you as my daughter for the past 8 years. Heavenly Father sure trusted me with your care. We will be buddies, especially since you do not have a sister. You have grown so much spiritually and academically this past year. I am really proud of how hard you work on your school projects and homework.

I hope you have a perFect day at school on your birthday. I am sorry you had to miss schhol all week because you had Pneumonia. You are one tough cookie.

I love you Mats!

LoVe,
Mom

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Madison! We hope you get feeling better.

What a beautiful letter Danelle. I don't have a sister either, kind of like aunt Shelene too. Sister in laws and cousins are just awesome.

Big Hugs!