Wednesday, July 1, 2009

8 months and counting....

Before I forget, I need to jot down all the things that our sweet little man is up to these days.


PooR guy has 7 TEETH popped through ..... aLreadY!!




He has been sitting on his own since he was almost 6 months old.



He is sOOOOOOO serious aLL the time. He doesn't give away smiles or laughs very easily. He makes us work for them.



He is a skinny MinnY!! He does nOT like to eat baby food. The 1st of any of my kids to be picky.


He sort of "SCOOTS" when is is on his tummy... backwards! That is, when he is not crying. He gets mad when we put him on his belly.


He LoVes his bath and nearly leaps out of my arms to get into the bath. He likes splashing and playing in the bath.


He loves his Mommy (and she loves him). He always reaches for me. When I put him to bed at night and for naptime, he reaches for my face and pulls me close to his face. I love this time with him!


He is such a chill baby. He goes with the flow. He sleeps pretty good through the night( he still wakes up 1-3 times). He loves to be held. He makes a cute high pitched squel, otherwise he is not very vocal. We think he can wave at us. He likes to hold his hand when we hold him, it is so cute.

1 comments:

scooley said...

He is such a sweetheart!!!