I can't believe you are Already three! You have been such a joy to have in our family. I couldn't imagine it without you. You came out screaming and have NOT stopped. You are a little firecracker! I Love your personality. You are my first for a lot of things. I can not believe how FuN you are. These are some of the things i LoVe about you:
* Your scratchy deep voice... i love to hear you talk...it's so cute
* Your explanation for everything ("ya know why Mom....")
* Your tight hugs...sometimes they knock me over... we have to ask for SOFT hugs.
* Your determination (You learned how to pedal a bike within 1 hour of trying. You would not give up. You were so tired, dripping sweat, getting mad, but you would not give up)
* Your mischievenous (like when you sneak soda or try to swindle "just one more??" candy or cookie or when you pee in the backyard in front of the neighbor kids.
* Your brotherly love... you always try to fight kids @ the play areas. Davin will tell you to get someone and you go after them and try to punch or kick them.
* Your LoVe for FuN! You like to push the limits on things and it scares me. Your Dad really likes this about you. You are so friendly and such a people person.
I want you to know, my sweet Blane how much I love you. I love looking at your beautiful face and sometimes can not stop kissing it. I wish you were more of a Mama's boy. It makes me so happy when we can cuddle together. I am proud of you for so many new accomplishments this year. You are almost completely potty trained, except for a few bedtime accidents. AmaZing boy! You can pedal a bike, ride a scooter(too fast), ride a skate board, dribble a basketball, say your ABC's (not all in order, it's so cute), sing lots of songs, count to 10, swim(pretty good for a newly 3 year old) and more Im sure. We Love you Wayne!





1 comments:
Very cute! I love your blog, it is such a fun way to document events.
see you soon xxxx
Post a Comment