Wednesday, March 18, 2009

another one bites the dust & A funny ?


Yep another lost tooth for miss mats. So far, 5 teeth have bit the dust. Madison knocked this one out all by herself..... on accident of course!! No one is ALLOWED to touch her loose teeth. She was playing and bumped her lip on something and out popped her tooth and fell into her hand. She came to tell us with a mouth full of blood trying to talk but couldn't. She was so happy that it finally came out. It had been loose for weeks and every night her Dad would pester her about pulling it. I would be extremely happy too!




Davin asks me this question(i hope it doesn't offend anyone), "Why do some people have BiG bottoms?" I was caught off guard and wanted to laugh out loud! He was dead serious and wanted to understand. I had to use the opportunity for a little compliment I hoped and i asked, "Does Mommy have a BiG bottom???" He gave me the answer I wanted. Funny guy. I LoVe his curiosity.

1 comments:

scooley said...

Ganon lost his 2nd one last week. Crasy there getting so old