
Life seems so busy lately. I have so many thoughts and things to share about the kiddies these past few weeks.... where to begin??
Everyday something interesting haPPens with one of the children and i think "i need to remember that", but do I? I definately file it away somewhere in the MIX in my head. I forgot a lot of things this week... Classroom snacks ...... sorry Mats. Valentine party $$$ for class party ..... sorry AGAIN Mats. Lets see what else. I kept Davin home from school on Monday.... just because. Well actually it was kinda for me and Vance. My pOOr babe doesn't get the best naps because i am ALWAYS on the go! I leave the house to drop Davs @ 9:10, unload all little men @ 9:25am walk Davin in to class... give lots of hugs and kisses.... load remaing 2 babes @ 9:40 and head to the casa. Home: to clean the kitchen, to take a fast shower, to nurse Vancey, to put him to bed for too short of a nap, to give Blane snuggles and then off to the races AGAIN. This situation could be easier if I let davin ride the bus, but I can't. We really BOND with one another on the rides there and back. I so enJoy this time, PLUS I am such a bAby.... I get all sad about the idea of the bus.
Here's What i didn't want to forgeT.
Madison gave a talk in church that she had to read. It was about the righteousness of Noah and his family in obeying God in building the Ark. She had to read this in sharing time in senior primary(which is 7 year olds-11year olds). She did aWesome! When she was done she said " that was so fun!... I want to do it again!" I am so glad she likes to speak in front of people. Later this week she lost her 5th tooth. She stayed home from school on Monday because her loose tooth hurt. So that night we bought some oragel, gooped it on that tooth and talked her into her Dad pulling it. She sort of let him, but was mad when he did because it hurt. She was happy 10 minutes later when she KneW the tooth fairy would be coming and that her tooth would no longer bother her. Parent/Teacher conference was tonight. I am so happy to hear the love that her teacher has for her.
Davin amazes and surprises me DaiLy by the the things he does and says. Lately he has been on this kick where he hears words that he knows aren't appropriate and asks, "Is that a bad word?" I say, "Yes, and we don't repeat it". These words are not the REALLY bad words, just the ones like he**, stupid, dam* and Oh my G*d. He told his teacher that one of the girls in his class sad a bad word, but he didn't remember which one. He told me that he told her not to say it. Funny GuY. He is funny and he loVes to watch OUR wedding video. The other day in the car he said, "Mom, I don't want to be a Dad" I was surprised at this and asked, "why?" he said, "because i don't want to dance". I just LAUGHED at this. He continued to tell me that he didn't want to wear the work clothes either. Funny guy. He is always so concerned about life. He asks so many grown up questions... like about Jesus and Our family. He is such a sweetie...MY sweetie.
Wayne's World... my Blane. He is such a silly boy. When I call him this he says back to me, "Mommies waynes word!!" He is really a GooD big brother. He is so gentle with Vance and likes to softly rub his head. I love to watch him and the way he lovingly looks at his baby brother...warms my heart.
Vance is already 31/2 months! WHAT??? He is so pErfEct! He rolled from his tummy to his back on February 9th. Yay!! He has been sleeping so good in his bed. Lately, he will go 5-7 hours before waking. He is so happy and smiley. He still like to be burrito wrapped. He loves to stand when I hold him and he is really good at it. Sometimes when I hold him, his legs are so stiff like they would be if he were standing. I have to bend his legs to get him to relax on me. I aDorE this little man. I can't wait to get to him in the morning to see his twinkling eyes and cheery smile. I miss holding him right this very moment as i type.
GooDnight.

0 comments:
Post a Comment