Monday, February 23, 2009

spEcial DaY




Happy Birthday my DeAr Dason.






i LoVe you.





your eyes.





your laugh.






your voice.






the way you love me.



your humor(at my expense).




the way you treAt our babies.





your hUgs.




your story telling abilities, make me smile.




the way you help me.




the way you make me FeeL, so LOVED.




I want our kids to know that their Dad is one special guy, one of a kind. I could NEVER imagine a better mAn to fill these shoes. i Love that my kids can look to him for a laugh and a shoulder to cry on. We definately try SuPer hard to make our Union work. Through the hard times we have endured.

2 comments:

Pini said...

What a sweet post! I know this has nothing to do with the post...but, I love your hair Danelle! You look so good! Cute fam!

scooley said...

I hope he had a great day....