Tuesday, December 2, 2008

gOOfiness, pics, FuN,

TODAY................................................................





Every year we have a holiday exchange with my sis in laws and Mom in law. It's never dull of excitement.. I LoVe that we can poke fun at one another(Shelene) and be dumb funny and laugh the night away. I totally look forward to this aWesome tradition. Ya know i'm all about the traditions. ThX Shelene... I love my lil snowman!




We then had some family pics taken with our NeW addition by our sis in law Jenn. She did such a gOOd job. We are loVing them. Thanks again Jenn!






So we were setting up the Christmas tree and decorating the house.Well, I say we, but in actualality it was ME doing the majority of the work. The kids were running through the house singing and dancing as christmas music played in the house. The next thing I see is a silly girl walking down the stairs laughing dressed like this:

& this crazy boy followed wearing OuR clothes stuffed with more clothes.

2 comments:

jenn goodman said...

Ahhh! The pictures turned out cute!! You'll have to tell me which actions you used. I love the one of the kiddos in front of you and Dason. Very nice.

Mats and Davin look so cute in your clothes.

scooley said...

I love the family pics. I like all of the ones that I have seen thats so nice you have a lot to chose from.