Monday, November 24, 2008

our family night fEAsT

we.. the girls set the table with our homemade placemats, turkey name tags & cornocopia... so FuN!
first turkey carved... I only found one bone.... great job babe.

around the table.... we are thankful for.....


this pie was extra good after a big meal....

I love this time of year! I feel so grateful for all the many wonderful blessings in my life. I truly have so much to be thankful for... I know and believe that without my DeaR father in heaven none of this world would be possible. I am indebted to my savior forEVER for his amazing sacrifice he made in my behalf. I know that ALL I can do everyday is strive to live as he would and did....though I realize I fall WaY short in comparison. I am so thankful for the inspired words in the scriptures and book of mormon. I love this church. The list would go on and on and on. I want to really strive hard to instill in my sweet babies the JoY of being thankful. I am thankful for the gOOd and the BaD in my life, for I know they will make me stronger.


5 comments:

scooley said...

Your dinner looked great. I glad it went great.

jenn goodman said...

What a good idea, Danelle!! I agree with Shelene .. looks great!

You're such a good Mom!

Ryan and Tenneal said...

Dason ate something besides chicken? WOW LOL Looks like you guys had a great time. I hope to see you soon so I can get my hands on Vance, he looks yummy!

Four Boys and A BABE said...

Your family is so sweet and cute! I always enjoy running into you guys! I love your word and how you seem to enjoy life. Truley inspiring! what a fun tradition!

Elli Welker

Anonymous said...

I love you guys