5 generationsMY Great Grandma Lucente passed away earlier today. She happily lived to be 98 years old! She lives back east in Massachusetts along with my Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins who have taken great care of her. The last time I was able to visit her was back in 2002. She is an amazing lady! She had the BEST memory. She met Dason twice and never forgot his name. She never confused anyone of her grand kids, great grand kids or great great grand kids. She crocheted blankets for mostly all of her grand kids, great grand kids, and even her great great Grand kids with the youngest only 2 years old. One thing I admire most about her life is that she remained positive. She never succumbed to feeling sorry for herself. This is a quality I hope to carry with me throughout my life.
She was a woman of faith and as my Mom said it, "SHE WAS A SAINT" I am thankful for the legacy she began a long time ago and that she has admirably left behind.

1 comments:
She sounds like an amazing women.
Post a Comment