We are getting closer to having this sweet little boy! He is a little wiggle worm already! An elbow here and there ... no big deal! All three kids love to feel my belly as he is stretching out in all directions. They are excited to meet him. We don't have a name yet... surprise, surprise. We will bring some choices to the hospital and pick one once we have met him.
Miss "Matts" started first grade and we love her teacher. She is young and has no kids. Before I met her, I wondered how good she would be at relating to kids since she did'nt have any yet. She is so much fun with the kids. LESSON: DON'T JUDGE. She loves Madison and treats her like I do and would want someone else to. We park at the school and walk up to pick her up. One day she told me as we were leaving " Mom, Ms. Annesi always gives ME a hug and no one else!" How sweet this is. Madison has already won the "Character Counts" award for RESPONSIBILITY for her class. She has been picked for the CLEANEST DESK in her class and she always has good behavior in her class. What a surprise!! She is getting more practice with reading and really liking it. We are so proud at the work she puts in to her school work and her family. She is so caring and has a good sense of right from wrong. I am so thankful to have a sweet daughter.
Mr. Davo's started another year of preschool with Ms. Jennie. He's going to school to help his speech get better. We are so proud of him for trying so hard to pronouce words. He gets so mad when we can't understand what he is saying. POOR GUY. Davin has as he would say it " a best, best, best, best, best, best, best friend". He was telling me one day when I picked him up for school that he always gives his best friend kisses on the cheek and that he does'nt like it. This friend of his has the sweetest, cutest face ... I don't blame him. He does'nt do it anymore. We had a talk. I just thought it was so sweet. He is my "lover" boy. We (Blane & Mom) pick up Davin and as soon as I sign him out to leave, he takes off running to the car racing Blane. Blane gets sooo MAD that Davin beats him. They crack me up! Davin is such a good brother. He is thoughtful and helpful. He is truly a Joy in my life.
Then there is Mr. Blane. Where do I begin. This kid is hillarious! I'm not sure if it's just the "terrific/terrible" two's or what, but he is full of life. The funniest things he is doing/ saying right now...... "OOOOOOHHHHH MMMMYYYY JOSH" ... "Dabin bad boy go to time out 2 minutes"... "Monster in there" He loves playing with legos, balls and food. He likes to sneak gum and soda that is left on the kitchen counter. I saw him drinking it from far away and yelled for him to stop and he poured it out on the floor! MOMMY LESSON.... DON'T OVERREACT! He still sneaks it , but now I calmly walk up to him, disract him while I take it away then reprimand him if needed. He thinks he's the Man OF THE HOUSE! Like rules, .... what are rules??? We love his personality! He gets to spend lots of one on one time with his Mom while the other kiddos are off at school. We have FUN!! I look at him in absolute amazement at times and at other times I look at him in absolute astonishment! I LOVE this boy.
Miss "Matts" started first grade and we love her teacher. She is young and has no kids. Before I met her, I wondered how good she would be at relating to kids since she did'nt have any yet. She is so much fun with the kids. LESSON: DON'T JUDGE. She loves Madison and treats her like I do and would want someone else to. We park at the school and walk up to pick her up. One day she told me as we were leaving " Mom, Ms. Annesi always gives ME a hug and no one else!" How sweet this is. Madison has already won the "Character Counts" award for RESPONSIBILITY for her class. She has been picked for the CLEANEST DESK in her class and she always has good behavior in her class. What a surprise!! She is getting more practice with reading and really liking it. We are so proud at the work she puts in to her school work and her family. She is so caring and has a good sense of right from wrong. I am so thankful to have a sweet daughter.
Mr. Davo's started another year of preschool with Ms. Jennie. He's going to school to help his speech get better. We are so proud of him for trying so hard to pronouce words. He gets so mad when we can't understand what he is saying. POOR GUY. Davin has as he would say it " a best, best, best, best, best, best, best friend". He was telling me one day when I picked him up for school that he always gives his best friend kisses on the cheek and that he does'nt like it. This friend of his has the sweetest, cutest face ... I don't blame him. He does'nt do it anymore. We had a talk. I just thought it was so sweet. He is my "lover" boy. We (Blane & Mom) pick up Davin and as soon as I sign him out to leave, he takes off running to the car racing Blane. Blane gets sooo MAD that Davin beats him. They crack me up! Davin is such a good brother. He is thoughtful and helpful. He is truly a Joy in my life.
Then there is Mr. Blane. Where do I begin. This kid is hillarious! I'm not sure if it's just the "terrific/terrible" two's or what, but he is full of life. The funniest things he is doing/ saying right now...... "OOOOOOHHHHH MMMMYYYY JOSH" ... "Dabin bad boy go to time out 2 minutes"... "Monster in there" He loves playing with legos, balls and food. He likes to sneak gum and soda that is left on the kitchen counter. I saw him drinking it from far away and yelled for him to stop and he poured it out on the floor! MOMMY LESSON.... DON'T OVERREACT! He still sneaks it , but now I calmly walk up to him, disract him while I take it away then reprimand him if needed. He thinks he's the Man OF THE HOUSE! Like rules, .... what are rules??? We love his personality! He gets to spend lots of one on one time with his Mom while the other kiddos are off at school. We have FUN!! I look at him in absolute amazement at times and at other times I look at him in absolute astonishment! I LOVE this boy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment